Sunday, November 13, 2005

Don Snell Artist Show

One of my favorite artists in the whole wide world is having a show. I have two paintings already. I've spent time with Don Snell and Ruth Roberts, his partner. I feel most like Don Snell is a carrier wave that the fates have given us - for sound, color, and images that will make the planet a better place to live for everyone that he comes in contact with.

I'm not sure that I would put it out there, if I didn't really believe that to be true.

Maybe your not in Austin, but you're online.
Visit www.donsnell.com to learn more.

Don Snell has a one-person show in Austin - opening THIS Friday, November 11.
The Carriage House Gallery
509 W. 8th Street (at Nueces)
Austin 78701
Info: Andy Breslin, 512-658-0567
Opening reception: Friday, November 11, from 6-9 pm.
The show will hang through December 3.
Gallery hours: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 6 - 9 pm - or by appointment.
Don't fret if you miss the opening. See the show without the mob!

No comments:

The Only June Doe LIVE (sometimes)

Most times I'm just trying to climb back into the closet. I often can't find my way or my pants.