Monday, September 09, 2013

Always the Pilot.

When I was about three years old, I used to play under the dinning room table with my large stuffed bear.  I would dress my bear in different very fancy outfits, scarfs, and jewelry stolen/borrowed from my mother's stash-collection.  I would move my small, pint sized rocker under the table and carefully place my well dressed bear in it. My mother would tell me later that I was always pretending that I was in a plane. And that I was the pilot and my bear was Jackie-O.   Sometimes we would have tea parties, too.  Those were never in the plane.  But, Jackie-O was always kind enough to let me attend all of her functions.

No comments:

The Only June Doe LIVE (sometimes)

Most times I'm just trying to climb back into the closet. I often can't find my way or my pants.