Sunday, April 07, 2013

Dear Cute Guy that hit on me today.

Dear Cute Guy that Hit on Me Today,

You and I did seem like we had a lot in common.  And you were really handsome.  (Although, you could probably brush your teeth after lunch, just to heighten the effect.)  You were actually quite savvy about putting out the signals.  In fact, since I'm getting out of a huge mess of a relationship that was over a decade -shit, I almost missed them.  No fault of your own, simply my not thinking AT ALL, along those lines. Bit beat down, and out of sorts, I am.  But, you should know that when I did finally catch on, there really is a part of me that wished I were ready for that.  I think it would have been fun. You were terribly handsome, nice, intelligent.  I wouldn't wait for me though...it's going to be a long-ass while.  However, for a minute you did lift me out of my inner turmoil.   Thank you for that.

Best Wishes Cute Guy.  Best Wishes.
 

No comments:

The Only June Doe LIVE (sometimes)

Most times I'm just trying to climb back into the closet. I often can't find my way or my pants.