Sunday, March 03, 2013

IKEA with the Girls - I have the smallest boobs in the whole group.

Today started off somewhat okay, just okay. I had plans with great friends. My hair still looked good and I had gotten new nail polish.  We can't share a bed, and I woke up alone, and sometimes I do notice it.   We're no longer together, I heard you,  but haven't divided up all the property.  We have to fix the house before we sell it - but we're separate even on fixing the actual house - all separate projects.  Separate and sharing space.  I'm doing what I'm supposed to with the moving on.  And sometimes I can just keep myself busy enough to keep the sadness away. But right now, I am sad. I prefer angry, which is way more productive projectwise.  I don't get to pick right now, which shows up when. But, today the great friends and I went shopping, and I saw all the things that would make our home look so nice.  Then the sting, the prick, I remembered WE no longer have a home.  We have property that needs to be fixed to sell - but not a home.

So, today I am sad.  I no longer have my love, my friend, and I am homeless.

No comments:

The Only June Doe LIVE (sometimes)

Most times I'm just trying to climb back into the closet. I often can't find my way or my pants.