Sunday, December 01, 2013

Witness to a conversation.

Lights do actually dance, don't they...
Calling attention through their flutters.

The wet streaks had damaged the perfect make-up.
She would have to wipe it all off, 
Completely.
Start over.
Re-Apply.

How many more times?

I did it all for him.
I don't know if he's even going to show up.
I never know.

Do you think I'm still pretty?, she whispered.
Yes. Still.  On the outside.

Catherine the Great Breasts makes money for you.
And I just don't want to hear about you stealing from her.
I don't even want to know that you look at her.
I don't want to hear the stacks stacking comparisons you make of her.

All so plain and dulled....no lights could still possibly dance there.
Doesn't matter, lights just dance for themselves.

Over a Mexican Coke, he said:
Tastes like childhood, doesn't it?

No, it doesn't.
Because, the best parts of that history never repeat themselves.

No comments:

The Only June Doe LIVE (sometimes)

Most times I'm just trying to climb back into the closet. I often can't find my way or my pants.