Thursday, April 08, 2010

Red

That color red. Colors varying in hues...red to pink....red to brick...red to heart. That color red that says innocence, blood, ground, anger, flowers, heat, stop...All those things under one small, three letter word. I bought some red jasper stones to send to a friend that I was thinking of. These rocks were shiny and different reds, deep in color and cool to my touch. I wrapped them carefully and put them in the box of small wind chimes that I had also gotten for her. Soon to send off.

My heart has jumped a few extra times over the last few days. My past and dreams collide with my natural beat. That color red. I saved some of the rocks I bought. I won't send them all off.

Maybe someday.

No comments:

The Only June Doe LIVE (sometimes)

Most times I'm just trying to climb back into the closet. I often can't find my way or my pants.